Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: divi and tamarijn

Aruba since 1979

divi and tamarijn

Cyber Monday Sale

from Divi Tamarijn facebook page

Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives
    CYBER MONDAY - 50% Off Divi & Tamarijn Aruba - Travel May & June and Sept & Oct 2013. Book on our website only on Nov 26 with code: CYBER12

That's a great deal. I've been happy with the 30% off so it's really tempting.

It actually ends up as 20%. They are already doing 30%. I had written down the price for May as we are trying to decide when to go. It was $446 with the 30% off. I check it this morning and it's back up to the regular price of $613 so if you do 50% off on Monday, you are actually only getting another 20% than last week's rates. It's still a great deal as the rate now is $613 for the Divi so it would be $307. I thought it would be 50% off the $446! Wish we could pull the trigger on Monday but family issues are preventing us from booking right now. RRRRR

Aruba since 1979
    i am wondering if mcm tours can get that price or do better.i would consider it for next october.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    It actually ends up as 20%. They are already doing 30%. I had written down the price for May as we are trying to decide when to go. It was $446 with the 30% off. I check it this morning and it's back up to the regular price of $613 so if you do 50% off on Monday, you are actually only getting another 20% than last week's rates. It's still a great deal as the rate now is $613 for the Divi so it would be $307. I thought it would be 50% off the $446! Wish we could pull the trigger on Monday but family issues are preventing us from booking right now. RRRRR

It says on the Divi FB page that it is only through the Divi/tam website so I'm not sure if any one else can get it. At that price, it would be worth it, even if you did dinner off resort!

Why oh why can it not be for April. I thought April was the very beginning of the slow season. Tear

I guess bookings still say high enough not to warrant the discount!

Aruba since 1979
    it goes by week #
    week 1 - 15 are HIGH
    part of April falls into this category
    Quote Originally Posted by wishman35 View Post
    Why oh why can it not be for April. I thought April was the very beginning of the slow season. Tear

I guess bookings still say high enough not to warrant the discount!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    it goes by week #
    week 1 - 15 are HIGH
    part of April falls into this category
    Its too bad, the 50% is a great deal - around $1800/week for 2 people

I just put our "maybe" dates in for May - omg what a deal! It's killing me that we can't take advantage of this deal!!

It was just too tempting and I couldn't resist. Just booked for May. Also, Jet Blue had a good rate at $478 per person round trip nonstop from Boston which is the cheapest I have ever paid. I'm thrilled. Thanks Andrea for posting this info!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast