Aruba Beach

Thread: First timer

First timer

My wife and I are looking for an all inclusive hotel for April,Can someone give us some ideas on their favorite places to stay. Looking for a romantic place with good food.
    Ivan AND Marianne

Aruba since 1979
    romanitc ........BUCUTI unsure if they have all inclusive.
    all inclusive is not real popular in aruba due to the fine restaurants and safe area to be out at night.

other all inclusive places that are great but not as picturesque/romantic as BUCUTI
    Tamarijn, Divi AI, Manchebo, RIU, OCCIDENTAL, Holiday Inn.

if it were up to me, i would chose DIVI AI and then Tam in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    romanitc ........BUCUTI unsure if they have all inclusive.
    Bucuti does not offer any all-inclusive plans but it is a nice quiet, smaller hotel that caters to couples/romance.

Personally, I would skip the AI hotel in Aruba - so many great restaurants (casual, high end, romantic/on the beach, etc.) on the island to choose from.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

I agree with Amy.....skip the all inclusive. We stayed at Bucuti our first two years....very nice. They will include continental breakfast. Last year we stayed at Amsterdamn, which was also on Eagle beach and also very nice. They do offer all inclusive, if you like that. Their rooms also have kitchens (size of kitchen depends on the room you choose). The restaurants in Aruba are great!
    Next Aruba trip in