Aruba Beach

Thread: First Timer

First Timer

Hello, I'm planning my families first trip to Aruba for 4 nights in Oct 2011. I have a picture in my head of a hotel room
    - with a sofa bed for the kids (10&9) and then a separate bedroom since the wife and I like to watch tv late into the night.
    - the ground floor where we can walk out right to the beach.

I've been looking on websites and have seen pictures of rooms with one or the other, does anyone know if having both is possible.

Aruba since 1979
    i think that you have a few options

1. rent timeshare so the parents can have the bedroom and the kids can have a bedroom or a pullout in the living room.

2. if you go with an all inclusive kind of place (tamarijn or divi for example) your kids will stay and eat free.....the beach/ocean will be right outside your door but, you and your spouse will not have the privacy as you will both be in hotel room with 2 double or queen sized beds.

i would consider
    renaissance suites timeshare or hotel option renaissance suites has just what you need and part of the property is timeshare and the other is hotel.
    there is a beach on site but it is manmade lagoon. the GREAT news is there is a private island which is FABULOUS.

check out renaissance suites hotel option.

tamarijn or divi all inclusive, ...tamarijn may be more kid friendly

most of the timeshare only rent by the week.
    your 4 nights might have you paying for a week but only staying 4.

imo, 4 nights is not enough time. remember the 1st and last days are travel days and are pretty much shot

Quote Originally Posted by mor0721 View Post
    Hello, I'm planning my families first trip to Aruba for 4 nights in Oct 2011. I have a picture in my head of a hotel room
    - with a sofa bed for the kids (10&9) and then a separate bedroom since the wife and I like to watch tv late into the night.
    - the ground floor where we can walk out right to the beach.

I've been looking on websites and have seen pictures of rooms with one or the other, does anyone know if having both is possible.