• 1 Post By vallond
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14
  • 3 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: The Five Best Resorts on Aruba

The Five Best Resorts on Aruba

Can you recommend Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts or The ritz carlton?

Quote Originally Posted by Pippoz1234 View Post
    Let me first say, welcome to the forum! We stayed at the Bucuti over Thanksgiving and there is a lot to like about the resort. For one thing, it is just spotless. The beach is amazing and there is never an issue with getting an umbrella with shade. We stayed in the Tara suite. While the suite was smaller than expected, the view was amazing. It was nice to have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee service and the room was quiet and comfortable. There were a few issues though. Food at the breakfast buffet tended to be just luke warm. This can be remedied somewhat by ordering your eggs at the omelette station. Service at the Sand Bear was inconsistent at lunch time, even if it wasn’t busy. Bartender tended to socialize with guests that had been there for a bit at the expense of others. I wouldn’t rule out going back but i probably would skip Elements and walk to nearby restaurants for dining

I can an do highly recommend the Ritz. We have stayed there about a dozen times since it opened and love everything about the place. The employees are second to none and go all out to make your stay something you won't ever forget. The food is excellent as well.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

We stayed at the Hilton when it was still the Radisson and have to agree it was the perfect location in Palm Beach and the rooms and services were great. I am surprised the Hyatt didn't make the list. We didn't care for the Renaissance Marina hotel. It felt cold, in an unwelcoming sense of the word.

Aruba since 1979
    we stayed a few times at the renaissance marina hotel pre or post timeshare weeks and although we liked it (the downtown was bustling in those years) "cold and rigid" are our words to describe how it felt to us. maybe becuase of the downtown location.....away from the beach.....folks/staff were a bit more uptight/stiff. it lacked the relaxed feel of the resorts of the low or hi rise areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We stayed at the Hilton when it was still the Radisson and have to agree it was the perfect location in Palm Beach and the rooms and services were great. I am surprised the Hyatt didn't make the list. We didn't care for the Renaissance Marina hotel. It felt cold, in an unwelcoming sense of the word.