Aruba Beach

Thread: football

football

we are staying at the tam. the first week of football season. will i be able to see any games? in other words...... do they have the nfl ticket?

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    don't know about the tam but you can go to either champions in the marriott ocean club or to buster's garage which is behind the hard rock..i prefer busters garage..it's owned by two guys from the states..one from pittsburgh and one from new york..both cool and it's a states kind of sports bar..champions has too many little kids running around..
    scott and tricia

Satellite TV stations were very well covered on the room's 26" flat screen TV but not what you are looking for: ESPN, ESPN2, HBO, TNT, Disney, USA, WGN, TBS, CNN, Venevision, Tele Aruba, Cinemax, Fox, CNN Headline News, BBC World, BBC America, CNBC, ABC Family, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox Sports, Golf Channel, MTV, In-house TV and a couple of others, presumably South American, I never heard of.

With the exception of Paparazzi at night, there are also no TV's at the bars at the Tamarijn. Besides the flat screens in every room there is a wide screen TV in the open air lobby. Viewing is first come, first served.

You can see any of the network televised games on Fox, CBS, ESPN, at your hotel but will have to go to a sports bar or other bar that has the games to see the NFL ticket games. You can also bet the games at several sports books on the island if you feel lucky

i think hooters airs the games

thank you very much for the info. i cant miss the first cowboys game of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We stay at the Tam every year, no real game coverage...so I walk down to the Divi. They have 2 back to back flat screens in the lobby. Meet some really nice people while watching. I get confused on the time schedule however, so that you might want to look into.

Hm, I think we'll be at the Divi that same week. Good thinking!

go to Busters, I went there for last years Giants - Cowboys game and it was great. Lots of screens and good food.

T