Aruba Beach

Thread: Going to Aruba in August...where to stay?

Exclamation Going to Aruba in August...where to stay?

Hi,
    My family and I are planning a trip to Aruba for the last week in Aug. We have 2 teens. We would like an all inclusive. Looked into the Raddison but not happy about the double beds. Also looked into the Westin but very expensive. Anyone have any suggestions?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum!

my suggestion is
    Tamarijn ( but those are double beds too)
    DIVI all inclusive
    DIVI Dutch timeshare with the all inclusive option
    Occidental go to the timeshare section on this forum....there are a few occidental units for rent , floating weeks with AI optional.

Quote Originally Posted by laura067 View Post
    Hi,
    My family and I are planning a trip to Aruba for the last week in Aug. We have 2 teens. We would like an all inclusive. Looked into the Raddison but not happy about the double beds. Also looked into the Westin but very expensive. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Look at the villas at the Marriott Surf Club or Ocean Club. Lot's of room and many things to do and you might get a good deal in the late summer.

If the teens are old enough to go off by themselves, you want to be in the high rise area. If they're young enough that you don't want them wandering off, go with the Divi or Tam.

I have a 2 bedroom at the Divi Phoenix Beach Tower available for the week of August 20-27. I have a post in the timeshare rentals. Asking $1400 or best offer. Not sure if you've been to Aruba before, but the dining is a wonderful experience. Something to suit every budget and definitely better than going all-inclusive. There are some locations where AI is a must...Aruba is not one of them! Good luck!
    Next Aruba trip in

the occidental, we have teenagers the area is great.