Aruba Beach

Thread: Golden Tulip Aruba Carribean

Golden Tulip Aruba Carribean

My wife and I were married 20 years ago this coming October. We had to change plans suddenly due to Hurricane Hugo and travel to Aruba. Needless to say we LOVED it. We had planned to come back in 10 years but couldn't. We just booked our air for this coming October. Can someone tell me what Hotel currently sits on the property that was Golden Tulip. Also, suggestions for all-inclusive resort. Thanks...

Aruba since 1979
    It is now the BUCUTI
    an ideal place to go for a honeymoon or 2nd honeymoon

all inclusive that you may like Divi all inclusive

andrea

The Radisson also used to be called the the Golden Tulip Hotel many years ago so it's possible that it is now the Radisson. Did you stay on Palm Beach?
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I do not know the name of the beach, I believe the German U boat was to our right, as we looked at the Carribean, Sorry. Anyway, Can you make a recommendation for hotel? Both my wife and I like to drink while on vacation and I believe an all-inlcusive may be financially wise. BTW we will be there during the same time.
    Last edited by Timbo12401; 05-21-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo12401 View Post
    I do not know the name of the beach, I believe the German U boat was to our right, as we looked at the Carribean, Sorry. Anyway, Can you make a recommendation for hotel? Both my wife and I like to drink while on vacation and I believe an all-inlcusive may be financially wise. BTW we will be there during the same time.
    I'm guessing it was the Radisson then.

You might want to look into the Riu Palace which is an AI resort located right next door to the Radisson.

We hang out alot at the Bugaloe which is a bar on the pier between the Radisson and the Riu. Maybe we'll see you there in Sept!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    well whaddya know!
    i knew that the bucuti had the name "golden tulip"
    but had forgotten that name for the radisson :-)

another all inclusive place that might be of interest is the "occidental"
    andrea