Aruba Beach

Thread: The Gym at the Divi Villiage Golf and Beach Resort

The Gym at the Divi Villiage Golf and Beach Resort

I will be staying at the Divi Villiage golf and beach resort for seven days and would like to use the gym every day. Is this possible, or do you think it will be very packed?

when you check in ask for a key card to use at the gym,its
    right across the street by the climbing rock. they have a towel
    and a good vista to see while working out.

Okay, so the gym is located across the street? Is it in another hotel, if so, which one? Will I be able to use it every day, around the same time? I'd like to try and keep a similar workout regime, by excercising every morning.

What kind of equipment do they have there, the regular fittness centre equipment (i.e. excercise bike, treadmill, weight lifting, etc.)? Is it very crowded?

The gym is located across the street at the southern end of the Tamarijn resort. It is also adjacent to the beach you would be using as guests at the Divi Village.

You can see the location on the far right in this map http://www.arubabound.com/accommo/tamarijn_map.jpg

Never been inside, looks nice when peering in the windows, pretty sure it is relatively new, they claim they have cardio equipment.

The gym opens at 7:00 AM daily. Not sure what time it closes as I'm into morning workouts. You will most likely find all types of training equipment to suit your routine. The facility is staffed during all open hours in the event you desire a coach and/or spotter during weight training. Treadmills and eliptical machines face the beach for excellent viewing during your workout.

You will need to sign a waiver and also sign in and out each time you use the facility.

An annotated layout of the resort

This may be of help.