Aruba Beach

Thread: Has anyone stayed in the JR SUITE at Bucuti?

Smile Has anyone stayed in the JR SUITE at Bucuti?

Greetings! My sister and I will be staying at Bucuti Resort and Tara Suites late fall 2008. This is the 1st time we're travelling together after marrying and raising our families. We selected Bucuti because it's a quiet low-rise and had many excellent reviews. Since the newer Tara Suites are primarily for couples, there's only one bed plus a pull-out in the living room. Because this is a desperately needed vacation for both of us (and because of the $$ we're spending) we both want to sleep in a comfortable bed with a gorgeous ocean view....therein lies the problem . Instead of booking a room in the Tara Suites, we booked the Jr Suite in the older Bucuti building. There are only two Jr Suites and they're located on the 2nd & 3rd floor. They supposedly have an ocean view as well.

Can anyone provide additional insight into the Bucuti building; ie, is it's appearance & condition up to par with the newer Tara Suites? Also, it appears from photos that the Bucuti building is much farther away from the ocean, and that the view might be partially obstructed with palm trees? Can anyone verify that?

Although we'll be spending the majority of our time at the beach, cleanliness and comfort in our room as well as a gorgeous view of the ocean are important requirements for both of us.

Any insight you can provide is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

I HAVE STAYED IN THE JR. SUITE MANY TIMES, GREAT PLACE TO STAY, GREAT FOR 2 PEOPLE. ENJOY !!!
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon