Aruba Beach

Thread: Heads up: Tam/Divi doing their Cyber Monder 50% sale on 12/2 for 24 hours only again!

Heads up: Tam/Divi doing their Cyber Monder 50% sale on 12/2 for 24 hours only again!

I am sure many of you got the email, but just to remind you! This is probably the best that comes around if you are looking to go after May. Wish it worked for April, but might push the trip to May to save the extra money.

Per the email...

For 24-hours only on Monday, December 2nd save 50% at
    Divi Aruba or Tamarijn Aruba for travel May 1 - December 19, 2014.
    Use Code CYBER13 at, or
    call 800-554-2008 to get the best deal of the year!

Aruba since 1979
    Thank you!!!

West Deck in the afternoon
    Great heads up! We took advantage of it last year. Travel was restricted to May/June or September. Glad to see that they are opening it up.

OMG...want, and need, to be able to take advantage of this but family situation isn't allowing for travel right now! I need Aruba bad! By the way, it's 19 degrees with a wind chill of 9, at my house right now!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    I was happy to receive the email, it took a few tries for me to start getting the emails from Divi. I will be booking my trip for next Thanksgiving while I am there on December 2nd. Will just have to write a reminder note as you tend to forget what day it is while on vacation I am wondering if I will need to book on line even though I am physically there or if the front desk can book for me. I will have to check it out, I am not bringing my laptop only my kindle fire. Will be getting the wi-fi but when it comes to typing on the kindle not the greatest easiest thing to do I am hoping lots of people will be able to take advantage of this deal for next year's trips.