Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gaby

Thread: Help Radisson

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Help Radisson

I am trying to email Lisa at the Radisson and it keeps kicking back the email. I want to tell her when we'll be out there and I don't know why the email address she gave me doesn't work.

Does anybody know her email address?????

Did some googling and found

weddings@radissonaruba.com
    lisa.dammerman@radisson.com

I would just use their form at http://www.arubaweddingsbydesign.com/contact.html and tell them that you would like them to email you to set up an appointment.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I see what happened, i didn't put the period inbetween her first and last name. so that why it kept kicking the email back. i finally emailed her at weddings@radissonaruba.com. let's see what happens.

thanks Lisa, now i'll wait to see to make an app't. then i want to see what dates she has available for october and beginning of november. then i'll email everyone else and see if we can get together that week they are in aruba. she is coming with her mother the first week we are there so hopefully we can get this planning going.