Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hilton pool

Hilton pool

Has anyone heard what is going on with the pool at the Hilton, the pool next to Gillian's is walled off. I hoping nothing major, will be there next week.

Yep, pretty major..they have closed the pool and are redoing the surface area from what I have read...I arrive in a couple of weeks as well.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Are the web cams that the Radisson now Hilton had by Gilligan's and pool area still operational?

The pool by Gilligans is CLOSED. I am on the phone trying to cancel my non-cancel trip because of the situation....it is 100% closed.

I am happy to report I was able to cancel my 3 nights with the Hilton and get a 100% refund. Classy move on their part IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    Are the web cams that the Radisson now Hilton had by Gilligan's and pool area still operational?
    Yes, still under the Radisson cam....

as i understand, pool by gilligans closed, redoing tiles, than i believe they will be onto other pool , and start with curacoa bldg, new paint, carpet, beds, than onto other bldgs, i am also understanding Gilligans will be getting a little fixing also ( thank goodness ) , so if any of this causes a problem for you, i suggest you call and get more details, as i understand all is subject to be completed by Dec 1st.. ( who knows , if that is 100% correct , i hope )

Webcam link

Quote Originally Posted by hvy747 View Post
    Yes, still under the Radisson cam....
    Cant find the webcam. Can you please let me know the link. I checked the old Radisson website
    didnt see it

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I am happy to report I was able to cancel my 3 nights with the Hilton and get a 100% refund. Classy move on their part IMO.
    I w3as just trying to decide on either the Hilton or Radisson ocean suites for 3 extra nights. I believe you have made my decision for me. My nights would have been non-refundable as well and there is nothing on the web site about the pool closing. (EDITED) What am I saying? The Radisson is the Hilton. I meant the Renaissance Ocean Suites.
    Last edited by arubabob; 06-25-2016 at 09:38 PM.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Can anyone update on the pool situation at the Hilton? Not gonna change our plans but would like to know if the pool by Curacao is completed yet, Thanks !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast