Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Inn Sunspree

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    I wonder if we go to the beach around 2 or 3 if there might be an empty palapa?
    I sincerely doubt it, but no harm in trying!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

Internet card

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    You can get the internet card at the gift store in the Holiday Inn. Or just go into "connet to" in your computer and pay online. Be aware that depending where your room is at the Holiday Inn depends how good the connection. If you don't get a good room connection, there is a gazebo with tables by the front desk that has the best connection.
    Does the card give you unlimited access for the days you pay for?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Does the card give you unlimited access for the days you pay for?
    Yes, you get unlimited 24 hour access for the amount of time you have purchased.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Thanks, Liz! You always have the answers! :-)

Also, we have tried to get it at the store and they've been out. So then we had to wait in line at the store. Then we decided to do the airport..no waiting.

We'll be at the HI March 17 - 30th. Should I expect loads of kids running around? Sounds like people have experienced long lines, crowded beach and pool. Hopefully we can find some quiet relaxing time!!!

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".
    I can only account for when we are there in Nov. It wasn't that crowded, but there were still a decent amount of people and kids. We had to wait in line in the morning for the palapa (HIGHLY recommended), and there were always kids in the pool and beach, but it was never overwhelming. Never took away from our trip in anyway.

Since we usually go to the beach mid-afternoon, I was hoping to either find an already used palapa, or a bit of shade under a palm tree .......?
    I guess we could switch to morning beach time, but I hate to have to get up so early on vacation! Are there always lounge chairs available?
    Last edited by Windy; 02-19-2010 at 09:55 PM.

You might find a palm tree to hang out under. Don't forget - ppl that don't get palapas hang out under palm trees, too! Never had a problem finding a lounge chair. There are usually stacks of them on the beach.

I wonder how many ppl can fit under one palm tree! :-)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast