Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honeymoon - looking for hotel with NO KIDS

Suzan

Honeymoon - looking for hotel with NO KIDS

Hi everyone,

We are going to Aruba on our honeymoon in late August. I was wondering if anyone knows which is the best hotel to stay at if you don't want to be disturbed by young children.

Thank you,

Suzan

peggy

Re: Honeymoon - looking for hotel with NO KIDS

suzan go to a sandals Resort it for adults only, you really wont find any resort in Aruba that is for adults only, like I stated look into a Sandals Resort ,unfortunatly there are none to be found in Aruba.

Lori

Been to Aruba many times without my kids,and I hate to say it I saw kids around every hotel.Some people will say no, but I disagree. I saw them.Hyatt has kids, Marriott had kids, Divi had some kids. La Cabana- forget it all kids.Aruba is pretty kid friendly. Maybe try a couples only type resort if kids will be bothersome to you? They didnt disturb us while we honeymooned in Aruba.hmm.....could that be why I have 4 kids today ? LOL

kduffy

Aruba is not the place to visit if you don't want to be around children. As mentioned you will see them everywhere. There is not a place on the island that they are not welcome. I would suggest that if its that big of a deal for you go to another island that offers couples only.

Jim

Try www.couples.com in Jamaica. No kids, no singles, no exceptions.

Kate

Aruba is very child friendly. You might want to go somewhere else.

randi

I think that there may be a difference from being disturbed by children and going to a place with no children. We regularly go to Aruba with our children but went this year without them. We stayed at the Marriott and found it very pleasant. I agree to totally stay away from La Cabana as it is crawling with children. Aruba is a great place for a honeymoon as it is safe and beautiful. Much nicer than almost any island in the Carribean. In late August most American children are back in school so it is not like visiting the island during a holiday season. Try the upper end hotels and I think you will be fine. Marriott or the Hyatt.

Cheryl

I guess no one on this Board knows about the Bucuti Hotel which is ideal for a honeymoon in Aruba and virtually no kids there. It is lovely - they cater to couples - quiet and peaceful with the most beautiful beach just steps from your room. Everyone that spends their honeymoon there LOVES it....Best Wishes....Cheryl
    www.arubavacationhouse.com

peggy

yes cheryl,people on this board do know about the Bucuti, the couple asked if there were any resorts that did not have children there, the Bucuti does allow children, that is why we told them to try another Island like a Sandals Resort.

Linda

Bucuti allows them but discourages bringing them there as they have nothing for the kids to do, they cater to adults, says so on their website in the FAQ section. So, you very rarely see any there. It's as close as you can get to a kid free resort..and the beach is so enormous that even if you saw one or two and it bothered you, you can move a big distance away to another hut. Manchebo would be the second most child free and since they're right next door to each other it's a very peaceful area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast