Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honeymoon - looking for hotel with NO KIDS

Loriann

Re: Honeymoon - looking for hotel with NO KIDS

Isnt Bucuti near Casa Del Mar,and Aruba Beach club? Is so, those 2 timeshares seem to be child friendly.
    I am staying at Casa Del Mar in Oct.for 8 days with FOUR of my children.

corinne

nothing against the little darlings, i have 3 of my own. But my husband and myself will be enjoying a week, for the first time in 12 years w/o them next year. We are going to stay at the Bucuti in the Tara Suites because its mainly adults and we need some serious de-stressing.
    Although I'm a bit guilt ridden because i'm the mom and guilt-ridden is my middle name also it seems a lot of places have lots of fun things to do for the kids and teens.
    Kids or no kids, I hope you all have a great time.

Loriann

i know the feeling. I have so been there. So much that I did infact go to Aruba without my kids.It was fun, but I have been there and done that now, and now I want to take my kids there so they too can enjoy the beauty and get to see it.
    Have a wonderful time.You will be, for sure destressed by the time you come home.!!

Felicia

Definitely go with Bucuti Tara Suites...no one under 18 there. Happy Honeymoon!

mike

Bucuti all the way! We honeymooned in Aruba at the Divi and returned for our 10th anniv. this past April and stayed at Bucuti. We have three children and wanted to get away for some peace and quiet, You can not find a more quiet and relaxing place than Bucuti Beach Resort. Happy Honeymoon!

W

Is Bucuti the low rise blue hotel on your right as you drive into the downtown area? If so, is it even open? Last year when we went to Aruba the Bucuti was most definitely CLOSED. Perhaps it was closed for renovations, but I distinctly recall it being CLOSED.

Mark

We stayed at Bucuti and there were not kids around. If you venture out of the resort, you will see kids. Aruba is kid friendly, but we really did not see and "bratty' kids.

Linda

Hi, we spent our first time in Aruba in May and we stayed at the Renaissance Marina Tower in Oranjestad which was for adults only. Families are across the street at the Ocean Suites. They have their own private island and it is separated into two sections, one for families and one for adults. It is such a wonderful place. The pool at the hotel is also nice and they have a great happy hour everyday from 4:30 til 6. 2 for the price of l. We went for our 29th Wedding Anniversary and had an absolutely wonderful time. If you want to go somewhere for a really romantic dinner, try Mirandi's. It is totally awesome. It is right on the beach and if you make reservations for 7:00 you will be there for the sunset. Enjoy every minute of your honeymoon!

Eva Miller

Hi,

We stayed at the Bucuti Beach REsort on our honeymoon and it was wonderful.... I don't remember any children.

E

Steve Bell

I dont know maybe I am nuts, but my wife and I went to aruba in April last year and are going agian in August, we stayed at the Rennisance. I was VERY supprised at how little kids were there, Maybe it was the time of year but Virginia Beach, and Myrtle Beach is where the majority of KIDS go...Aruba because of cost seems like a spot where less kids would be...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast