Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By vallond

Thread: How Far in Advance??

How Far in Advance??

How far in advance should you look to book a hotel on Aruba?? I'm planning for my next trip in September 2017 and want to know when I should call the hotel or make an online booking/reservation??

Aruba since 1979
    if you are looking into the 2nd week of september and onward, personally, i would wait til 6 months out.
    if you are looking to rent a timeshare from an individual, you could begin looking now.

off topic....how is the weather in T&T and what is your forecast?
    pls answer in the weather section in Aruba General

QUOTE=vallond;304952]How far in advance should you look to book a hotel on Aruba?? I'm planning for my next trip in September 2017 and want to know when I should call the hotel or make an online booking/reservation??[/QUOTE]

Thanks Andrea!!

I would be on it now - researching to find the "right" option at the best price, but, I'm a little obsessed!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I've been combing the listing at Bookings.com, expedia, kayak, hipmunk, and even the hotel web sites. Holiday Inn is already booked solid for September of 2017, I figure by December 2016 or early February of 2017 I should be in a position to pay for my flight, and for hotel accommodations( for four days before switching over to which ever timeshare we can get in exchange, looking to make it and eleven day stay in 2017).

Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    I've been combing the listing at Bookings.com, expedia, kayak, hipmunk, and even the hotel web sites. Holiday Inn is already booked solid for September of 2017, I figure by December 2016 or early February of 2017 I should be in a position to pay for my flight, and for hotel accommodations( for four days before switching over to which ever timeshare we can get in exchange, looking to make it and eleven day stay in 2017).
    I just did a quick search on the HI site and was able to find availability for Sept 2017. I'm sure you'll find something
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I just did a quick search on the HI site and was able to find availability for Sept 2017. I'm sure you'll find something
    Thanks Jacki!! Good looking out, much appreciated.