Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hyatt and other questions

Wink

http://www.arubahelitours.com/
    If you can swing the cost, the island tour is twice as long and covers MUCH MUCH more of the island. The East coast is picturesque as the rest of Aruba, just in a different way.

Thanks so much. As long as my courage holds out, we will be going. Now we need to decide which day to go and I'll make our reservations.

Honestly, neither my dh, dd OR I are crazy about heights. It is always a challenge to get ANYONE in our household to go up even a 6 foot ladder.

Dd especially was apprehensive about the helicopter ride , but once we were up in the air there was just SO MUCH to look at it is really the furthest thing from your mind. I could very easily do the tour again just to see what I missed the first time! You will be fine and happy that you did it!

We were supposed to take the helicopter tour last week but my son came down with a sinus infection and we had to cancel. They were actually offering a deal where the 3rd person flies at 1/2 price, so it makes it a bit more affordable. I was really disappointed we couldn't go every time I saw a helicopter flying over the beach. I guess there is always next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12