Aruba Beach

Thread: Hyatt Regency Saab USA trip

Hyatt Regency Saab USA trip

Is there anyone else out there that is going to the Hyatt Regency May2 for the Genuine Advantage Saab USA trip.

This is our first trip to Aruba and we can't wait. The information on this site has been so helpful.

Would love to hear from anyone that may be going on this trip as it includes dealerships from all across the country.

We are flying out of Boston May 2 on American Airlines at 6 a.m. with a connecting flight out of JFK at 9:30 a.m..

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Just a tip for you...take a change of clothes, swimsuit, cosmetics, etc. in case you miss your connection...its happened to many many of our relatives........

Thanks for the tip. I would think we would be O.K. we have about a 2 hour layover in JFK. The return trip makes me a little worried. we have about an hour layover in Miami. Hope the flight from Aruba gets to Miami on time. It is a later flight so we would end up spending the night in Miami if we miss it. The tickets were booked for us, we have not flown AA for a long time. I always fly Jet Blue when possible. Have always been on time with them.

Start worrying about Miami now. Its a hike to the next gate. Many relatives have missed that connection too. The some that made it, were lucky, but their luggage didn't make. I suppose you could look at it as," well, we don't need that summer stuff right now anyway".

What is the reason, delayed flight coming in from Aruba? Problem rechecking in Miami? We have had flights in the past for other destinations with little time to reconnect and have always made it. I am not sure if there is another flight that leaves out of Miami or not. Would rather not spend the night in Miami, but atleast my kids still be at their grandparents , so we do not have a time constraint. Not a big deal if luggage arrives later, not ideal but not enough to ruin my good time. I guess the key is to take it all in stride. I can almost guarantee that our visit in Aruba will run smoothly. It is a group outing, so there is an incentive company that handles everything for us. All arangements, reservations etc. have been made for us. We just need to show up with a smile and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the advice.

Thats the atttutude ! Go with the flow, don't get worked up about it. I just know from experience that the connection is a TIGHT fit and Miami is BIG, and the gates are not close by. If you go knowing that is could be a problem, then if it happens, you can accept it easier. SO, go with the flow. As my kids would say to me, " Mom, Chill-ax"...