Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: If Radisson is sold....what do I do about my reservation?

If Radisson is sold....what do I do about my reservation?

I really would appreciate a , What would u do ?, kind of thing,, I had-have plans at the Radisson, and money doesn't grow on trees, so IMO woud be welcome
    Ever so appreciate,, thanks

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    I really would appreciate a , What would u do ?, kind of thing,, I had-have plans at the Radisson, and money doesn't grow on trees, so IMO woud be welcome
    I would be stressing about this until time to leave. In my case, I would probably cancel the reservation and book elsewhere for my own peace of mind. Even though management probably won't change for quite a while after your trip, I know that I would be concerned about it. Just my two cents.

Aruba since 1979
    i'd wait and see how it plays out

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post

Looking at your ticker it appears your vacation is still a ways out. Maybe just wait until the 17th to see what happens and then make your decision. In the meantime look at other resorts and see if it's worth it to switch. When we stayed at the Radisson recently they had a pretty liberal cancellation policy. If you feel you would rest easier and there is no penalty for cancellation, then rebook. My feeling is no matter where you stay in Aruba you can enjoy yourself.

Easier said than done, but I'd wait it out a bit yet.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Would travel insurance cover an event like this?

The new owners would honor the reservation (they won't be looking to turn away money).

BUT the running of the property could be unstable... not sure when you're going or how that would align with the transition if and when it happens.

I like a stress-free vacation (I get enough stress at work) so I would book somewhere else just for the peace of mind.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    I would contact the Radisson management by email (to have their response in writing) and would ask for confirmation that they honor your booking and I would ask if they can guarantee the good service the Radisson received from many satisfied customers on TripAdvisor.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I would contact the Radisson management by email (to have their response in writing) and would ask for confirmation that they honor your booking and I would ask if they can guarantee the good service the Radisson received from many satisfied customers on TripAdvisor.

The email that I got last night was, my reservation was all good and nothing has changed, and that's for August.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    A guy that lives in Aruba just posted on Facebook that there was just an announcement on the radio that it will be a Hilton.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast