Aruba Beach

Thread: Information on Occidental all-inclusive

Palm beach, baby beach, and Flying fishbone...

Information on Occidental all-inclusive

We are returning to Aruba for our 2nd trip on July 26th. Our first trip we stayed at the Radisson which was great but we really over spent on food. We decided to try an all-inclusive resort this time, and we picked the Occidental. Could anyone give us some feed back either positive or negative on the resort and the food. I still want to eat at either Madam Janette's or Flying Fishbone one night since both places were soooo good.....

Aruba since 1979
    nothing negative
    enjoy, and if i were going to pick one of those restaurant choices, i would chose MJ.

yrs ago i got bit 2x by a crab (drew blood) at FF..........stupid reasoning for not wanting to go back.......i am a real head case.

Quote Originally Posted by drtaft View Post
    We are returning to Aruba for our 2nd trip on July 26th. Our first trip we stayed at the Radisson which was great but we really over spent on food. We decided to try an all-inclusive resort this time, and we picked the Occidental. Could anyone give us some feed back either positive or negative on the resort and the food. I still want to eat at either Madam Janette's or Flying Fishbone one night since both places were soooo good.....

Ouch...sorry to hear that Andrea. I guess that would leave a bad memory. Thank you for responding..

Aruba since 1979
    yup so if i went again, i would have to sit far from the water and wear big rubber boots

Quote Originally Posted by drtaft View Post
    Ouch...sorry to hear that Andrea. I guess that would leave a bad memory. Thank you for responding..

We always stay at the Occidental. LOVE it. We upgrade to the Royal Club. With the Royal Club you can have room service, and they have a resturant on the 9th floor, which is really good. I don't really like buffet style, BUT we did eat some lunches and breakfasts at the Palm and it was good. The Italian is wonderful! The Hibachi is wonderful. Liked the Mexican resturant as well. I can't say anything bad about this hotel, we have NEVER had a bad experience there. This is just my opinion from our 7 visits there. I hope you enjoy your trip.
    Pat

So good to hear that Pat since I've read such mixed reviews....