Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Manchebo Resort

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6

    Manchebo Resort

    Does anyone know if the Manchebo usually books solid in the first week of June. I meant to get an Ocean View room but got the Garden view instead. I was going to see if they can change it when I get to the hotel but I'm worried all the rooms will be booked.

    Any help would be great!!!

    Thanks,
    Michele

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,945
    it is hard to guess whether they will be sold out in early june.
    can you call or email so that you will not be disappointed once you arrive in the event that it is full? if you meant to book ocean view and booked garden view by error, now would be the time to change it if it is available.

    good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by mabella17 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Manchebo usually books solid in the first week of June. I meant to get an Ocean View room but got the Garden view instead. I was going to see if they can change it when I get to the hotel but I'm worried all the rooms will be booked.

    Any help would be great!!!

    Thanks,
    Michele

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thank you! I just looked up the phone number to call them. It's going to be my Husband's 40th birthday, so I want to make it as special as I can. He doesn't even know where we are going yet, lol. He won't know until he sees it at the airport

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,945
    that is terrific.
    your dear husband will be surprised.
    enjoy your trip.

    i hope that it is a wonderful birthday and a spectacular aruba adventure.

    Quote Originally Posted by mabella17 View Post
    Thank you! I just looked up the phone number to call them. It's going to be my Husband's 40th birthday, so I want to make it as special as I can. He doesn't even know where we are going yet, lol. He won't know until he sees it at the airport

  5. #5
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    I have stayed at Manchebo several times and definitely agree that you should get in touch with them asap to change to an ocean view room. All of the garden rooms that I'm aware of are behind some of the ocean view rooms, next to Aruba Beach Club. Aruba Beach Club recently added some new air conditioning units, and the noise level near those particular garden rooms is horrendous!! I had read many reports about this on trip advisor, and walked over to that section about six weeks ago. You can't hear it from the ocean view rooms. Definitely make the change as soon as you can. You'll be glad you did. We love Manchebo. You'll have a wonderful time there.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Manchebo Resort

    Hi Michele!

    this is Manchebo Reservations
    please feel free to call our toll-free number: 888-673-8036 (office hours)


    we will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have

    have a great day!

  7. #7
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,945
    welcome to manchebo to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchebo View Post
    Hi Michele!

    this is Manchebo Reservations
    please feel free to call our toll-free number: 888-673-8036 (office hours)


    we will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have

    have a great day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO