Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By WaltVB

Thread: Marriott appreciates their staff

Aruba since 1979

It shows at all of the Marriotts on the island....Ritz, Stellaris, Ocean, Surf, and both Renaissances. The staff is superb. Great Aruba hospitality.
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    I agree Rob. We have never had any issues with the staff at the Surf, Ocean or both Renns. All are friendly to a fault and provide excellent service anytime and everytime. Being a Marriott Platinum member, it's what I expect at any Marriott propety, but the folks in Aruba take it to an even higher level. Congrats to them!

Very happy with most service. Only complaints is that Concierge still has not made a reservation for me at Wacky Wahoos, I know it is hard to get but I am pretty open being here for two weeks and looking for early dinner. I don't care if they don't get it but I have not gotten a call from them in three days, each day I walk back down and they promise to do it. I made a reservation at Red Fish on my own, I give up.

And nod I wish that they would enforce the rules better near the pool. Or don't have the rules.
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08