Aruba Beach

Thread: Marriott Aruba Surf Club

Marriott Aruba Surf Club

I am staying in a friends time share at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club in May and had a question about grocery's/alcohol that we buy. We plan are going shopping for the week when we first get there, but are we allowed to bring our own alcohol down to the resorts pool and/or beach?....what about food? I assume the answer to both is no but just wondering considering its a timeshare and we'll have bought all this food and alcohol.

Thanks.

You can take food down to the beach with you.... no problem! Lots of folks take there own food and/or libations..... no problem! We shop at Ling & Sons for such items, and keep them in our unit. We'll be there there in May also.... enjoy!
    Last edited by Zippy; 04-09-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    Yachting Summer 2011 .... Mainship Sedan Bridge "Knot Geezers"
    Surf Club Aruba
    Delray Beach
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ocean & Surf Clubs Aruba

Yes you can and it doesn't hurt to bring a soft-sided cooler to keep your drinks cold.

I have been a Surf Club owner since it opened 4 years ago, yes you can take you food and beverages to poolside or to the beach. The discourage any type of glass bottles, so if you buy beer or other items, be sure to buy cans or plastic.

You can bring food I would pack a soft sided cooler, to put drinks in at beach and definately bring snacks down to beach. Lucky we were just at Surf club last week oh I look at my pictures and dream.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Thank you all for the info, much appreciated!