Aruba Beach

Thread: Marriott Feedback

Marriott Feedback

Hi - We're staying at the Marriott hotel in August. I'm trying to plan some events (and not cheap ones) for my husband at the hotel and having them get back to me has been like pulling teeth. I'm hoping this not going to be par for the course when we arrive. I've been to Aruba before, so I'm familair with island time, but this is frustrating because I want to buy services from them. I'll get an email with a itemized list and when I reply...no one responds. I'm practically begging "please take my money."

Is the service in person as non-responsive as what I've been experiencing? That concerns me.

Zil

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    WHich Marriott are you talking about?

Don't worry when you get there they will be more than happy to take your money,they will get back to you it sometimes just takes a little longer.

Thanks - It is the Marriott Stellaris.

Zil

I've stayed at the Stellaris the last 2 times and staying there again in July. They have always been very hospitable, I haven't used their services to book anything though. You should try giving them a ring.

Word of warning though. The first time we stayed in Feb, they were adding a bar in the lobby area. Went back in May and the lobby was complete, but they started to renovate one of the restuarant and the whole north wing. We stayed on the 4th floor facing with the entrance overlooking the atrium and through out the day there was renovation going on also. The noise was minimal, but that would also depend on what rooms you stay at.

Have fun.

John

Yes, we booked Jan 1st and didn't know about the renovations at the time. According to the latest "manager's update" on the marriott aruba website, they're ahead of schedule on the north tower. Here's hoping our 10th anniversary stay is a quiet one!