Aruba Beach

Thread: Marriott Stellaris Resort Map

Loved the natural bridge before it collapsed...now not so much...view from lighthouse, sunset drinks at the Hyatt, tearing it up on the north side with a rental jeep...I could go on for hours....

Marriott Stellaris Resort Map

I hope you didn't click on this thread thinking I have one to offer...sorry if you did. Maybe I should add a question mark at the end of my title. Anyway, that's what I'm looking for and scouring of their site and google rendered nada...any help would be appreciated...though I suppose I could just adopt a zen attitude and just be happy wherever I am! No matter where that is, it's probably a short walk to a bar, the beach or a pool...so I guess nevermind...kidding post a map link if you can..thx bon dia.

This is as good as you will get Ocean Club http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsite...AAO_AB_map.pdf

Surf Club
    http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsite.../AUAAC_map.pdf

Were you looking for something really specific?
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 08-07-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Loved the natural bridge before it collapsed...now not so much...view from lighthouse, sunset drinks at the Hyatt, tearing it up on the north side with a rental jeep...I could go on for hours....
    Thanks Lisa - just curious about the layout and where everything is...also I'm told that if staying at the Marriott Stellaris, I cannot get access to the Surf club or Ocean club pools/lazy river...do you know anything about this?...thx

Quote Originally Posted by PaleWhiteDeskGuy View Post
    Thanks Lisa - just curious about the layout and where everything is...also I'm told that if staying at the Marriott Stellaris, I cannot get access to the Surf club or Ocean club pools/lazy river...do you know anything about this?...thx

No Lazy river or other property swimming pools if you are staying at the Stellaris.

Marriott Stellaris Questions
    ...Yes, you can use the chairs only at all three Marriott locations but not the pools or huts. Each location has their own assigned huts. You can pay for a hut in advance for 2 days, then you need a one day break and then you can get another 2 days.

There are huts for free but those you have to stand in line for and I am not sure what time you would need to get up to get those in May. People like the lazy river especially if you have children so if you are looking at all three properties that is the draw to the Surf Club. ...