Aruba Beach

Thread: Mattresses at the Marriott Ocean Club

Mattresses at the Marriott Ocean Club

Just got back from a wonderful week at the Marriott OC. Their beds are sooo comfortable. Does anyone know the brand name of the mattresses they have at the OC? I'd really love to buy one.

Thanks for your help!

I stayed at the Surf Club last week and the beds seemed the same as the Marriott's in the US also. They have always been VERY nice beds... If you find out.. I would love to know!

Patty, I'm going there soon for the first time. Any info you can give me about the OC would be greatly appreciated! My daughter is going off to college for the first time just
    before we go, and I'm so nervous about not being able to get in touch with her in case
    she becomes home sick. I won't be bringing my cell phone, or my lap top, but maybe my touch ipod, so I will have email. I think the lobby is wifi, am I correct?

Thanks everyone!

Shelly, I was able to use my cellphone, since I added international calling at no charge w/Verizon ($1.99/minute!). I saw 2 computers just off the lobby area that you can use. Not sure what the usage charge was. You'll love the OC.

Thanks Patty!

The Marriott bed is made by Jameson. You can buy direct or through the Marriott website as noted above. As an fyi, Marriott has offered a 20% savings on all their bedding over Labor Day weekend the last few years running.