Aruba Beach

Thread: Message for the ArubaLisa...

Palm Beach, Bugaloe, Radisson Poker Room, Moombas, Poolside

Message for the ArubaLisa...

Hi Lisa

We are going to the Tam for 2 weeks on 21st October and would like to hopefully get into the 1300 block.. can you give me an email address to request one of these rooms please?

Is there much difference between the 1100, 1200 and 1300 blocks in terms of sand directly outside your door and proximity to bars/restaurants etc?

And, would you know if we have to get up at the break of dawn to get the palapa outside of our room? I know October is low season so hoping that we won't have too much of a problem...

Thank you

Laura

Hi Laura-

The beach in front of 1100 is a bit wider and nicer than 1300. 1200 has a big palapa out next to the water further away from the buildings. Overkill imo if there are only two of you. 1300 had a decent beach when we left at the end of June and is next to Pizza per Tutti. Rooms 1313 or 1309 have a palapa directly outside the room. When we were there in June, you had to snag it by 7:30. a.m. One day dh went out at 7 a.m. and the one in front of our room was already taken. First come first served. We usually make our request through LisaN@megaresorts.com. Someone on another forum stated last week that the email address was no longer working. In that case I believe you can contact reservation@megaresorts.com

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks Lisa

Am about to email them with my request.. will let you know which email address works..

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by hollilol View Post
    will let you know which email address works..

Laura
    You are welcome. Please DO let me know about the email.

I will..

We will also need a kettle (water boiler) for making up baby milk.. Would you know if I can get one at the Tam - or should I bring a travel one/or buy a small one when we get there?

It's good that you're so helpful - might have a few questions to ask!!

Thanks
    Laura

You cannot get one at the Tam. I know they will heat bottles for you at the buffet, but the buffet is not open 24 hours.

Imo, bring a "travel size" one from home. The only other thing I can think of is to purchase a small coffeemaker at one of the supermarkets when you arrive. You can use it to make hot water and then heat the bottle that way.

Hi Lisa

Just got a mail back from Lisa saying that she would do her best for us!!

The return email address was lisan@megaresorts.com - so I think that it is still working..

Regards

Laura

Thank you! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of photos to share when you return.