Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mvc eagle beach

I stayed there back in April when I was down for a couple nights. The room was fairly clean, and that was about the only redeeming quality. The bartenders were great but everyone else was less than pleasant and, at times, downright rude. It was also very noisy due to the construction next door, doors slamming and a couple impolite other guests. The breakfast made me sick the first morning and I skipped it after that. Overall, not a good impression.

If all they want is a cheap room, that's exactly what they will get at MVC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I stayed there back in April when I was down for a couple nights. The room was fairly clean, and that was about the only redeeming quality. The bartenders were great but everyone else was less than pleasant and, at times, downright rude. It was also very noisy due to the construction next door, doors slamming and a couple impolite other guests. The breakfast made me sick the first morning and I skipped it after that. Overall, not a good impression.

If all they want is a cheap room, that's exactly what they will get at MVC.
    thanks Chadd...think my girlfriend's daughter WAS under the impression that if she whined enough either AnnaMarie(her mom)would pop for the room or I would feel bad and invite them to stay with us.....told her neither was going to happen and so now she says she doesn't have enough money to go....we said....SORRY CHARLIE!!!! She got to go last year and stayed with her mom across from us at Divi Dutch, but was always at our room at Divi Village ...eating us out of house and home....so this year she is on her own...especially if she is planning on bringing 3 other people....
    Wow....I really am becoming my mother !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12