Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MVC Eagle Beach - Beach Question - Need advice

Just looked into the family rooms at MVC and it is two adjoining rooms - one with a king size bed and one with 2 twin beds. There is one larger bathroom that is shared between the two bedrooms.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Aruba since 1979
    on one of your earlier postings you had made mention of renting at divi dutch.
    i would imagine that for $4K you would be able to get 2 weeks there as well as the add on extra day you'd need?
    have you contacted did dutch member services? they may have rentals from members that they can give you information on.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lipchock View Post
    Thanks for advice Amy, I tried the Amsterdam Manor a few months back and as recent as of today and they had no room. Only rooms left are single beds,nothing for a family of four.

Thanks hatteras, I may explore timeshares more this weekend, I may look at specific places like you suggest.

Thanks everyone.

Amy, I just emailed MVC and asked them for a quote on that room, a king and two twins would work just fine, depends on price, with breakfast included it maybe a good deal.

Thanks Andrea, if I can snag the Divi dutch village for that price, I will book right away.

You guys are awesome! Thank you,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12