Aruba Beach

Thread: New Bar at Tamarijn/Divi Dutch Village

New Bar at Tamarijn/Divi Dutch Village

We stayed at the Tam early in November for 12 days, I think we stayed in building 2200. As you may know the Divi Dutch Village is located right behind the Tam. During our stay an outdoor bar was being built at the Divi Dutch Village. The Bar is located right behind building 2200 of the Tam, or you would say it is to the left/right of the Divi Dutch Village Main pool ( the biggest pool of the three). I say left or right cause it depends which way you are looking.

The bar was going up quick, so I am sure it has been completed by now. I was just wondering if it is now apart of the Tam AI, or if it is more for the Dutch Village people. The bar is right accross from that little patio. I would love to know how it turned out, etc. Anyone been there?

I guess it may also serve food. LOL

Any Aruba beach...
    Sounds like they are renovating the Tiki Tiki Café. "Light lunches and snacks are served poolside at the casual Tiki Tiki Café at the Divi Dutch Village. A special sunset dinner is served every Saturday featuring fresh seafood and island treats."

It has been there as long as I can remember. It is not included on the Tamarijn/Divi All Inclusive

everywhere and anywhere
    am going down for a short "week" in april and will be staying at divi dutch rather than my normal divi village due to flying in on saturday .....this will be my first time at dutch .....can't wait to see the differences...especially not having to "haul" stuff across the street to the beach..Oh, an enjoy the new bar !!!