Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Condos at Amsterdam Manor

Local businesses in this area are not the cause. The sewer treatment plan takes on sewer trucks from many areas around the island. On occasion this plant is used too frequently. The local businesses in the area have complained to the government in the past and then they, once again, start to utilize other plants on the island but sometimes this particular one gets over-used and they have to be reminded to use other plants. No rhyme or reason - just typical government.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 01-05-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Is Amsterdam Manor a timeshare or a hotel? I never saw them listed on Interval. I would like to stay there sometime. I stood at their sister small hotel MVC in November and the staff were awesome a 10+ on a scale of 1-10. They treated me like family.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Is Amsterdam Manor a timeshare or a hotel? I never saw them listed on Interval. I would like to stay there sometime. I stood at their sister small hotel MVC in November and the staff were awesome a 10+ on a scale of 1-10. They treated me like family.
    They are a hotel. But a bit different in that all of their rooms (studios, one bedrooms, 2 bedrooms) all have kitchenettes or full kitchens.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12