Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pool area at Divi AI

New pool area at Divi AI

We just got back last night and if nobody has posted pictures yet of the new pool area at the Divi AI - I'll try to post them here. There were two new sections revealed when we were there. Seating areas and a shallow pool area. It is not a swim up pool but a shallow area - only about 5-6 inches of water. Just enough to cover your feet. Construction is still ongoing behind this area but it just looks like more seating areas with a new cobblestone pathway.

I'll share more about our trip later but in a (coco)nut shell - it was awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pool area at Divi AI-aruba-vacation-2010-209.jpg   New pool area at Divi AI-aruba-vacation-2010-205.jpg   New pool area at Divi AI-aruba-vacation-2010-208.jpg   New pool area at Divi AI-aruba-vacation-2010-206.jpg  

New pool area at Divi AI-aruba-vacation-2010-207.jpg  

Interesting. We go to the Divi every year and I was curious as to what this was going to look like. Thanks for posting!! Looking forward to your trip report.

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by TravelDuff View Post
    We just got back last night and if nobody has posted pictures yet of the new pool area at the Divi AI - I'll try to post them here. There were two new sections revealed when we were there. Seating areas and a shallow pool area. It is not a swim up pool but a shallow area - only about 5-6 inches of water. Just enough to cover your feet. Construction is still ongoing behind this area but it just looks like more seating areas with a new cobblestone pathway.

I'll share more about our trip later but in a (coco)nut shell - it was awesome!

Thanks, it is nice to see progress. When we were there June 11, 2010, they weren't even close. I think it is looking good.
    Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Fantastic pics We go every year and had a room right by the construction in April. Looks like its coming right along. Thanks for posting. If anyone else has anymore pics for us that would be wonderful !

Are these open yet, or is there an ETA? We're going in early Sept. and I'm curious if they'll be open.

Looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. We will be back in January. Thanks for the pictures.

Yes - they are open. They actually took down all the boards when we were there in early July and that is when we took the pictures. They were still working on another section which I think was going to be the same sitting areas with the white chairs. I would imagine it would all be complete by September.

I originally forgot to post the night time shot. We thought they looked like big pilsner glasses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pool area at Divi AI-night-shot.jpg   New pool area at Divi AI-night-shot-2.jpg  

Awesome! Thanks!

Cool thanks !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast