Aruba Beach

Thread: Occidental Grand

Occidental Grand

I just came back from Aruba yesterday. We stayed at The Occidental. We upgraded to Royal Club. It was really worth it. We had a wonderful time. The Hotel was beautiful and the people were great. The employees couldn't have been nicer. Don't believe all those stories that you read. Occidental is great.

Natural pool, lighthouse, downtown
    Thanks for your post. We are going in April and staying at the Occidental. We are easy to please (esp in paradise) so we weren't too worried, but it is nice to hear good reviews.

Thumbs up Occidental

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Occidental. My partner and I purchased a timeshare there two years ago. Our friends did too. We're heading down at the end of the month for a week. Can't wait.

We've found the staff warm and friendly and the beach there particularly lovely.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Occidental. My partner and i are staying in October for two weeks . It is our first trip to Aruba ,we are really looking forward to it. Any more info would be appreciated

The Beach!
    I am going to the Occidental in July. Is it true that you need to get to the beach at the crack of dawn to get a palapa???
    Decided to take down my timer!