Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By ricky59
  • 1 Post By ricky59

Thread: Occidental Grand Booked

Palm beach for one! In front of our resort was great bach front. Super nice, soft, white sand. Water is great! I loved the country side. Touring on the ATV is a must!

Occidental Grand Booked

I am visiting Aruba for the first time this July, 2012. My boyfriend and I have booked the Occidental Grand already. Anyone been there and have ideas or thoughts on it? Any particular restaurant suggestion? We'd like a dinner on the beach, do they offer that? We'd also like a couples massage, do they offer that?

Any tips or asdvice would be great!! Thank you so much, Dave and Amber!

the occidental has a massage palapa on the beach, cost i believe 75.00 pp, as for dinner on the beach skip it overpriced, , the italian restaurant lolio, ask for seating on the outside terrace.
    many folks don't realize the all inclusive allows you use non motorized watersports, 3 seat sailboats, snorkle gear, etc..
    it's a great resort.. i'll be their till july 8th

Palm beach for one! In front of our resort was great bach front. Super nice, soft, white sand. Water is great! I loved the country side. Touring on the ATV is a must!
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    the occidental has a massage palapa on the beach, cost i believe 75.00 pp, as for dinner on the beach skip it overpriced, , the italian restaurant lolio, ask for seating on the outside terrace.
    many folks don't realize the all inclusive allows you use non motorized watersports, 3 seat sailboats, snorkle gear, etc..
    it's a great resort.. i'll be their till july 8th
    Thanks so much for the advice! Was the Italian restaurant your favorite? Do you upgrade to the royal package or whatever the upgrade is?

the italian is very good. i never upgrade to the royal club, but many folks want a guarntee a palapa on the beach, private dining on 9th floor, top shelf liquor at a private bar on the beach.
    also the royal club is on the 7th thru 9th floor, better views. worth the extra money?
    not for me, but very popular..