Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Occidental - have you stayed there?

andrea, good point.

@Arubacam

We own a timeshare at the Occidental.If you would like to know any particular thing about it,PM me and we can chat.In short,great place great food,super friendly people(most on the island are). A friend from work went there on his own and paid quite a bit more then we pay even with the maint. fee.

Thanks Tangy I will message you.

I stayed at the Occidental two years ago and my main complaint was that if you were not up by 6:00 am or 6:30 am to go put a towel down by the pool or beach you would have a really hard time finding a spot. It was awful. We stayed there the month of July and it was very crowed. We did not do the AI because there are so many wonderful places to eat on the Island why be stuck at just a couple of places.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    most folks make the mistake of booking the least expensive room, then complain about their view.. pay a few dollars more, get poolside, worth it.
    the atmosphere, you'll love it. many restaurants and shops across the street.
    great hotel for kids of all ages, how old are the kids? what month are you going?
    food, good, love this resort!!!
    We have booked Royal Club for this September. This will be our third time in Royal and are very happy with it. Great view. No complaints from my wife and I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12