Aruba Beach

Thread: Occidental Honeymoon

Occidental Honeymoon

I am staying at the occidental grande in October for my honeymoon. Besides the bus tour, do you suggest anything else? Was the snorkling part of the tour? We have the All Inclusive option, how was the food at the resort? Is there internet at the resort, and do they charge to use it? Also, any tips on items to bring? Thanks for the info

Aruba since 1979
    hi kellyc
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

check out these categories

activities ..........for snorkeling

getting around aruba.........for island tours, there are other options for private tours that are very reasonably priced and more personal

tips on items to bring.......less shoes, more bathing suits!
    click below link for packing tips
    what to pack...
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I am staying at the occidental grande in October for my honeymoon. Besides the bus tour, do you suggest anything else? Was the snorkling part of the tour? We have the All Inclusive option, how was the food at the resort? Is there internet at the resort, and do they charge to use it? Also, any tips on items to bring? Thanks for the info

kellyc, the hotel does have internet sevice, pay for wifi in your room, or buy a card for internet service near the lobby elevators. as far as snorkeling, in the lobby is depalm tours
    i would book thru them, the boat leaves from the pier in front of the radisson, the radisson is right next door..

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    You can get free snorkling gear at the Depalm Activity building on the beach. Also, you can get a floating raft and sign up for the free mini-catamaran trip. One hour, two people and the captain. We had a ball!
    We did partial a-i and if we were hungry, went out at night and got a bite across the street.
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

Quote Originally Posted by dogwriter View Post
    You can get free snorkling gear at the Depalm Activity building on the beach. Also, you can get a floating raft and sign up for the free mini-catamaran trip. One hour, two people and the captain. We had a ball!
    We did partial a-i and if we were hungry, went out at night and got a bite across the street.
    Walt
    Walt,

I didn't know that they had a person that would take you out on that mini-catamaran. I thought that it was only for people that had experience sailing that could take it out. Where did you sign up for that? The same place that you sign up for the float?

you can sign up where the floats are, ask for eugene