Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Occidental vs riu all inclusive

i love the occidental, i have a very large, close family my nieces and nephews who now vacation in aruba love the occidental also. the occidental is right on the beach, close walk to your room, great views from all rooms.
    they have a bar on the beach!!! with all inclusive a MAJOR DIFFERENCE, the occidental all inclusive also provides sailing small 3 seat sailboats, a guide will take you sailing, floats, snorkle gear all thru depalm located at the occidental...
    the riu further walk to your room, no bar on the beach, much larger resort, and i don't believe they offer the depalm package..

as for long pants at dinner, i agree it's crazy, but keep in my mind many men would go to the dinners in tank tops and beachwear..

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    as for long pants at dinner, i agree it's crazy, but keep in my mind many men would go to the dinners in tank tops and beachwear..
    Sorry , I have to disagree on that.

Staying at the Tamarijn it is very casual. HOWEVER, they choose to enforce their dress code. Simple as that.

No bare feet at the buffet, no matter which meal. Men must wear shirts and women must wear cover ups.

We have seen men in tank tops turned away at ala carte restaurants on more than one occasion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12