Aruba Beach

Thread: Ocean Club and Surf Club

Ocean Club and Surf Club

I heard a rumor that guests cant use both properties anymore. Is that true? I am staying at the Ocean Club coming up and was excited to be able to use the lazy river and the playground.
    thanks.

Yes, that is true. As of this year only Surf Club owners can use the pool. The problem was that TONS of OC people were using the SC pool and SC owners were upset that they was not enough space. As you can appreciate, the SC was a more expensive complex to purchase as they were marketing it as having all these new amenities which was the reason for the higher prices. Very upsetting when you aren't able to use your own facility because it was being used by the sister building. I think you get the picture. Upon check in you are given an arm band and believe me, they check you when you are in the lazy river!!
    Last edited by Randi; 04-08-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks Randi
    What about the playground. Is that separate from the pool. And yes, I can understand.

I am not sure which playground you are referring but I don't think that is so much of the issue as the pool. I don't have young children so I didn't really pay too much attention to that, sorry.

May be someone else can answer that....
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents