Aruba Beach

Thread: OceanZ Boutique Hotel

Aruba since 1979

OceanZ Boutique Hotel

Have any of you considered this boutique hotel?
    Apparently they also have an awesome restaurant with delicious food.

https://www.facebook.com/oceanZAruba/?fref=nf

Looks wonderful! I wouldn't mind trying a few nights.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we've past it under construction on way to our townhouse. we were wondering what it was going to be. it looks beautiful from the photos.

Gaby... Do you own at Gold Coast?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    no, we don't, Aruba-Mark. we rent from the same person each year. I love it there. they are not the best built places but they are nice. I don't know if that Ocean Z boutique hotel is actually open yet. we pass it all the time since its on the way to our place and it doesn't look like its actually opened unless its a soft opening. I noticed the link doesn't work.

We've stayed at the Ocean Z in South Beach a couple of times. It's one of our favorites when we go to Miami.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

When will this open?!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We've stayed at the Ocean Z in South Beach a couple of times. It's one of our favorites when we go to Miami.

Our Aruba wedding is just around the corner on February 20th. We rented Merlot Villas while our guests are there but need a place to stay for a couple nights before and after the guests are along for the trip. Does anyone know how to contact this property to see when it will open. Looks perfect for us!

Aruba since 1979
    The courts ruled today that OceanZ in Malmok can only operate as a boutique hotel. Not restaurant and not a party center.