[OFFICIAL ARUBA RESORT & STELLARIS CASINO - MARRIOTT LOGO HERE]
LOGO WOULDN'T PASTE IN
BEACH HUT/PALAPA PROCEDURE
Reservations can be made by going, in person, to the towel hut between the hours of 10am and 5pm.
It is not recommended to place any towels or personal belonging on your palapa before 7:00am
- Reservations are done for a maximum of three (3) consecutive days.
- After these three (3) consecutive days, a new reservation is required to be made on the fourth day at the Towel Hut, based on availability
- Reserved huts have a fee of $25 for the first two rows and $20 for the remainder rows.
- Two 20oz water bottles will be included daily, with all paid reservations only. (For more information, please contact the Towel Hut. Ext 6316)
- Reservations cannot be made prior to your arrival or on the phone. Reservations can only be done when guests are physically on property and have already checked in or are checking in on that day.
- 50% of the Palapa inventory is distributed by a reservation system (upon availability) for a rental fee as indicated above
- The other 50% of the Palapa inventory is free of charge and distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Distribution for the firs-come-first-come-first serve basis is done over two periods: 25% is between 4:00pm until 5:00pm daily for the following day and the remaining 25% is distributed at 7:00 am daily for that same day at the resort towel hut.
- If a first come, first serve palapa is not used by 10am or later, your belongings will be removed and the hut will be re-issued to another guest.
- One palapa/hut per room only.