Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Planning First Aruba Trip

They have offered different types of packages over the years. Before the all inclusive I believe they offered a package with breakfast and unlimited alcohol. Hopefully they will bring that back. Ultimately, jmho, much will have to do with the economy and what "specials" will be offered.

The Tamarijn was sky high in pricing all year for this summer until about 6 weeks prior and then prices dropped by about $200 per night per room. All inclusive that is big $$$. Most people do not like to wait until last minute but I am sure it brought in more than just our booking (3 rooms).

The Westin offers a modified all inclusive with everything, but dinner.

The Westin hasn't put up their 2013 rates yet. I'm thinking they may do away with it also. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I will also wait for MCM to release their 2013 plans.

We always stay at the Divi and it is all inclusive. DH enjoys it because they have Heinekin and Premium liquors are included. Prices are fair enough that I have no problem spending money to go off resort for dinner when the mood strikes. The layout of the resort is perfect for those who just want to relax at that gorgeous beach.

Quote Originally Posted by loriny View Post
    The Westin hasn't put up their 2013 rates yet. I'm thinking they may do away with it also. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I will also wait for MCM to release their 2013 plans.

We usually travel to Aruba in June. You may be able to find some advance pricing now for next year, but over the past 15+ years I have found that the packages are never settled in stone until after the first of the year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123