Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever

Thread: Priceline?

Has anyone had any recent luck with Priceline---name your own price? If so, what have you received?

We did a few years ago and got the Marriott, which we were happy with!

My brother in law would like to bid on the 5 star; which would be the Ritz but didn't know if anyone ever actually won it.

Aruba since 1979
    We alwYs had good luck with Priceline but have not used them for years for any aruba properties. Please let us know how it all turns out.

everywhere and anywhere
    Just looked at flights for aruba on priceline for november...very cheap..457 or maybe a bit less..but they don't tell you what time you leave or get there going or coming and don't tell you what airlines till you book....could not bring myself to be at their mercy even for such a great price....
    flew them once many years ago and had a reasonably good experience though
    haven't used them for anything else....I imagine if it says its a 5star hotel it could really be anyone of the high rises...depends on who is giving them that rating....that is the problem, you don't really know what you are going to get till you pay.....

I am like you and would not book the air without knowing the details. I would consider doing the hotel option for a low priced trip minus the family, my wife would NEVER consider going with some many variables.