Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Question about Divi AI

Excellent news and thank you very much for the information!

Jared

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    My husband always brings his "bubba mug" and the bartenders always fill it with half ice and half beer for him during day. I too have never seen them say no, lots of people bring certain mugs to keep their drinks ice cold. Thinking maybe they did not allow before we started going or perhaps a certain bartender? I would suggest calling the Divi reservations dept. to try to get an upgrade, if available I am sure they will be happy to accommodate you. Have fun!

We always booked the ocean view and asked for the Veranda building. Beachside I assume would be the casitas? So oceanfront is possibly the front rooms of the Vista building and 2 bedroom ocean view would be the Lanai rooms. Could never figure out why they call them one thing when you get there and something different on their website.

the thing about the suites is they're not as convenient to the Lobby or restaurants as they are further away.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 02-11-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Not sure if they still offer "gardenview" but they are usually the backside of Vista II bldg. Very quiet and private back there with no view of the ocean. Although now with Vista III built it probably is not as private as all people on their balconies can see you the prices were the lowest though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12