Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about Tamarijn

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Smile Harley Shops

Greeting's

Ive also heard from some other Harley Lover's that there is a place called underground, and they sell Harley stuff as well. And if you get there before the ships come in they have alot more clothing to offer than the Harley shop.. Happy Hunting..

As for the Tamarijn, I love it.. When it comes to being on Aruba time, it simply means dont be in a hurry, sit back and enjoy yourself, your on vacation, not at home.. If anyone has a problem with staff, stay home. It makes a better environment for those people who love staying at the Tam and enjoying there vacation.. It's no fun listening to others whine... Soooo have a drink and smile your in Aruba, the best place on earth, other than riding horses...

Becky

[quote=Arubalisa;141357]I hope you love it half as much as our family. We arrive on the 17th. Look for "the kid" in my avatar.

Front desk will cash up to $100 per day in traveler's checks.

Hi, Will they give you back American dollars or Aruban Currency when you cash in travellers checks?
    thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by BostonLager View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Front desk will cash up to $100 per day in traveler's checks.
    Hi, Will they give you back American dollars or Aruban Currency when you cash in travellers checks?
    thanks,
    US dollars.
    There is also a MAC machine right there in the lobby. We've never used it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12