Aruba Beach

Thread: Radisson Bonaire balconies

Radisson Bonaire balconies

Are these balconies semi private? I mean are you looking at your neighbors over a small railing or is there some privacy?

My wife and I stayed at Occidental last year and we felt like the balcony was almost private because of a wall on either side. You would have to deliberately lean over the railing to see your neighbors.

Thanks.

The Radisson labels their balconies private. There is a half wall on the balconies, so if you stand up you could potentially have a conversation with your neighbor. The balconies are also staggered so that should be a consideration as well.

Keep in mind that unless you booked a Bonaire suite, you have no guarantee of that building. You could also be in the curacao building. Balconies in that tower are the same.

As a last note, Bonaire Petite suites have no balconies. Only full Bonaire Suites have a balcony.

Thanks. I wasn't aware of the petite suites without balconies. I wonder what kind of suite is included in the Players Choce package. I'll call my rep and discuss this since my wife and I love the balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsturn View Post
    Thanks. I wasn't aware of the petite suites without balconies. I wonder what kind of suite is included in the Players Choce package. I'll call my rep and discuss this since my wife and I love the balcony.
    If you can swing the $$$ the bath in the "regular" Bonaire Suite is to die for!

The attached photo show the balcony of the Bonaire Suite adjacent to the "step out" balcony of the Bonaire "Petite" Suite on the right.

The balcony of the Bonaire Suite is off of the bedroom. My in-laws were in the petite suite, and if memory serves me correctly, the step out balcony is off the living room.

I have photos of the bonaire suite prior to the renovation here. Room sizes and bath are still the same.