Aruba Beach

Thread: Radisson great price in May

Radisson great price in May

I was pricing out some options for early May and found the Radisson standard room for $209 a night. This is a great price for a nice hotel. We stayed in a standard room this year. We had a view of a roof top mainly but the palm trees were in the background still made the balcony a nice choice to listen to music at night. Our room was in the Aruba tower with 2 double beds. Our friends had an oceanview room and said our standard room felt bigger to them. The furnishings are nice and the service is excellent. If you are looking in May, check this out! Perfect location in walking distance to nightlife and restaurants.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Hi Tracey, as you know we're at the Radisson now. We're in the Aruba Tower with a deluxe ocean view and we paid $333. They were having a promotion when I booked and I felt the price was good. Now to figure out breakfast. Since Tom is sill sleeping I have a few minutes. Thinking maybe Gilligans

That is a good deal for oceanview.
    We did Salt and Pepper, across the street and just to the left, for breakfast a few days. We are not big on breakfast foods but we liked it and prices are reasonable.

I'll be there in June with that price......that seems to be the lowest price for the last year...