Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gaby

Thread: Radisson/Hilton contact

Radisson/Hilton contact

I was wondering if anyone knows who the current sales manager is for sales now that the Hilton has taken over the Radisson. I was in Contact with Lily there regarding our wedding and it seems since the Hilton took over all my emails are being rejected. I have tried the Hilton website which is basically useless for this.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I don't know if Lisa is still in charge of weddings but we just made plans for lunch in nov. I can give you her new email if that's who you're talking about. You said Lily but is it Lisa?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I just spoke to Lisa at the Hilton/Radisson. We were confirming our lunch plans. I did tell her someone was trying to get in contact with her but I didn't know your real name. If you need to get in touch with her, here is the email address: lisadammerman@hilton.com She is the wedding planner there. No period between first & last name like previously. hope this helps

thanks everyone I was just hitting reply to the message that was sent to me and yes it was Lily email said regional Sr. sales manager. So i have now messaged the mail everyone on here as supplied hopefully it works :-)