Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radisson or Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by wnysnow View Post
    Thank you Arubalisa! You are truly a remarkable friend. Hope to meet you one day in Aruba!

"Snow".....glad to see your ticker is working....I look forward to your trip reports!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

can't wait to go!
    Next Aruba trip in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jamicamom, Did you get moved into the suites? DOn't know how many of there are you, but the suites are limited to 4 persons. Don't forget to get that # of room keys or no one gets on the boat to the island. One per person. cindy

Cindyo
    my package states Marina room. I don't know if I should call ahead and ask for a ocean suite( only the 2 of us) or wait until I get there? Oh well!
    Next Aruba trip in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jamicamom, They are doing some work at the Marina towers, and it is kinda an adult place, up to you to change. I like the room in the suites since there is 4 of us, however, I don't know if there is a price difference. cindy

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    We stayed here for week once in the timeshare on a Interval Getaway and then booked 3 days extra with the travel agent and they put us in the Marina Towers. I emailed a head and explained that we wanted to be in the suites since we had a child with us. They let us stay in the suites the whole time and there was no additional charge.

I would request ahead and see what happens. If they cannot let you know then, try again when you arrive to Aruba.

We loved the boat ride and the private island. Great vacation and I would stay here again just have not been able to exchange in or get an extra week via a Getaway. Great to be able to walk to everything downtown and not worry about driving, especially if you want to drink a little extra.

Have a great trip and enjoy.

Jill

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    The suites have a kingsize bedroom that had access to the bathroom and then a galley kitchen with a mini fridge, cooktop stove, and micro. A livingroom which had a queen size sleep sofa. They also had a washer and dryer on each floor, we loved this and came home with all clean clothes. Best way to return from a vacation and helps beat the blues.

We ate our breakfasts in the room and shopped downtown for food, snacks, drinks, wine, etc. Ate all of our dinners out.

Have a great trip and I hope you get to stay at the Suites.

Jill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123