Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Re: All Inclusive. Do you go Off resort

Aruba since 1979
    there is much mucch respect here and for those that are disrespectful/nasty we tolerate none of the nonsense .
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    The first post I did... everyone was super nice and still are.
    They listen and give the best advice to somebody they can.
    Everyone has their own opinion's... and to me here everyone respects them too.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    Have made 15 visits with most for 2 weeks and nearly all at an AI. During the 2 weeks we will dine offsite a couple times. Over the years we've tried most of the 'to die for' establishments. We have found that the dining options and menu selection available through Divi/Tamarijn in many instances exceed those offered at the 'to die for' restaurants. We dress for diner 15 minutes prior to our reservation. Often we sit on our patio and enjoy the sunset just before going. No need to driver or get a cab. We thoroughly enjoy the variety of options and find we tend to eat lite at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Not unusual for us to have a diner reservation and only have appetizers skipping an entire'. Breakfast, lunch and snacks we're in our beach ware. There is enough top shelf alcohol available that most needs should be satisfied. Enjoy!
    You make a great case for AI! Definitely can appreciate the convenience.

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    We've been coming to Aruba for 5 years and we always stay at AI. I like the fact that I do not have to worry about where I'm going to eat every breakfast, lunch, and dinner, every day. I like the fact that I can be on the beach and when I'm hungry, walk onto the resort and have something to eat. I like the fact that when I want a drink it's right there. I'll never run out and have to make a trip to the store. We still go out to eat outside of the resort a couple of times during our stay. We always use taxi's (Hubert) when going out for dinner or for airport shuttles instead of the transfers we get for free. We take the bus downtown a couple of times a week to do some shopping and we're out at night walking the strip popping into shops to see what we can buy to take home. We also try to do at least 1 excursion during the week. We've done quite a few the past 5 years. My favorite has been the UTV tour with De Palm and the sunset cruise. For us, it the best of both worlds. We get to try new things each year but we're still enjoying the laid back approach of a AI.
    Aruba Trip #7.....March 2017..

Any Aruba beach...
    For Divi fans, this article has some gorgeous photos.

Embracing the All-Inclusive Experience in Aruba

West Deck in the afternoon
    It made me homesick!! We really do enjoy the Divi!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456