Aruba Beach

Thread: Ren ocean suite

Ren ocean suite

Does the unit have microwave and washer/dryer? I know lots of time shares have these. Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    yes to a small microwave in the timeshare units, unknown in the non timeshare untis

coin washers and dryers $1.25 per load are on the 1st and 2nd floors...far end near 2148 and 2248

refrigerators (2 per timeshare units) and are small dormitory size.
    Quote Originally Posted by njannie View Post
    Does the unit have microwave and washer/dryer? I know lots of time shares have these. Thanks

Thanks Andrea. You help a lot for my planning. Could I use USD there? Or should I use Aruba money or credit card? Do you know if the credit cards will charge foreign transaction fed? Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    $$ US dollars widely accepted.
    do not bother changing your money to guilders. keep it in $$$.
    Some credit cards do not charge a foreign transaction fee.

contact your credit card customer service and ask.......also remember to notify your credit card and ATM/debit card/bank that you will be visiting aruba.if you do not, there is a chance that fraud protection may kick in and deny you use.

we rarely use our credit cards here. we did however use the discover card when we checked in we did leave our Discover card imprint, but when we check out on Friday, we will pay with cash........same with our car rental......will settle that with cash, even though we rented it with the discover card.

discover charges no foreign transaction fee

Quote Originally Posted by njannie View Post
    Thanks Andrea. You help a lot for my planning. Could I use USD there? Or should I use Aruba money or credit card? Do you know if the credit cards will charge foreign transaction fed? Thanks
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-13-2012 at 11:35 PM.